Terms & Conditions
By accessing this site you agree to the following:
- Use of this site and of any services provided through your access to this site are entirely at your own risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we will accept no liability (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) in any other circumstances for loss of any kind, including (without limitation) direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, loss of any profit, goodwill or reputation, expenses or losses arising out of, or in connection with any error, omission, defect, computer virus or system failure, of whatever nature howsoever arising, even if expressly advised of the possibility of such loss or damages.
- This Site does not contain information which is intended to be financial, investment, legal, tax or other advice. You should obtain relevant and specific professional advice tailored for your personal circumstances before making any investment decision. We do not provide any legal or tax advice and recommend that you obtain your own independent legal advice and independent tax advice, tailored to your particular circumstances. In order to provide you with information on our services, we may explain to you our understanding of the general tax position relating to them.
- We do not assume any legal responsibility for anyone acting on the information provided, and as tax law is subject to frequent change your position should be checked with an independent professional advisor. You will not rely on the information provided by us as a substitute for taking your own independent tax, financial and legal advice.
- To the extent that any investments or arrangements are made or agreements for products or services concluded with or in relation to the Udus AG Group or any member thereof, none of the representations or claims made on this site or related sites shall be deemed to apply to such agreement, unless such claims, statements or any part thereof are expressly repeated and contained in an agreement in writing and signed by the Company or the relevant Group company.
- Please remember that internet communications are not secure unless the data being sent is encrypted. We cannot accept any responsibility for the unauthorised access by a third party and/or the corruption of data being sent or received by individuals via the www.swissbankintroductionservice.com website or thorough direct communication via the internet or by email with us.
- We will use information about you to inform you only about our products and services which may be of interest to you. Your data will never be passed on to or sold or made available to any other individual or company (please see point 5.)
- Where we provide hypertext links to third party internet websites, such links are not an endorsement by us of any products or services in such websites. You use such links entirely at your own risk and we accept no responsibility or liability of any nature whatsoever for the content, use or availability of such websites. We have not verified the truth or accuracy of any content of such websites.
- No party is permitted to link any other website to this Site or frame or scrape the content of this Site without obtaining our prior written consent.
- Information on the Site may not be accurate. Although we have taken all reasonable care to ensure that the information provided on this Site is accurate, we give no warranties of any kind, express or implied, with regard to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of any such information which may change without notice.
- This Site shall not constitute an underwriting commitment, an offer of financing, an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy any products or services described herein. We accept no liability whatsoever for any consequential losses arising from the misuse of this Site or reliance on the information contained herein.
- The final terms and conditions of any particular product and/or transaction described herein shall be set out in full in the applicable offering document(s) or binding transaction document(s) between you and the final service provider with whom you decide to engage or conduct your business with or through. We act as intermediaries for a number of third parties including but not limited to banks, financial advisors, legal professionals and consultants. The decision to engage with the final service provider is at your sole discretion.
- We are not registered with not regulated by FINMA or any other financial services regulator in any country and do not purport to be and no such inference should be made.
- We do not endorse or advocate tax evasion.
- This service is not intended for, aimed or targeted at citizens of the United States of America.
We/Us: www.swissbankintroductionservice.com, Swiss Banking Introduction Service (which is a trading name of Udus AG) and Udus AG having it’s registered office as 32 Dufourstrasse, Zurich, 8008, Switzerland with the following registration number: CH-020.3.029.079-0 along with its employees, shareholders and directors.
You: The person accessing this Site and/or who’s details are reflected in the “Contact” page of the www.swissbankintroservice.com website and with whom a dialogue is entered into on the basis of this contact information or any such person who is introduced to us either directly or indirectly.
Site: The webpage and contents found at www.swissbankintroservice.com